Bay Tree Loyalty Plan
Quality care made easy
Whether you are a new or an existing client, we would like to thank you for choosing our practice. Our aim is to provide a personal and friendly service to you and your pets and provide them with the best possible health care at reasonable prices. We believe that prevention is better than cure and early diagnosis of health problems will help your pet to live a long and healthy life.
To enable pet owners to spread the cost of routine parasite & vaccine treatments, we have designed our own practice membership scheme – the ‘Bay Tree Loyalty Plan.’ This provides a 20% DISCOUNT on our normal prices. It covers the regular treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm treatments and regular health checks. It also includes discounts on food and some other routine treatments your pet might need.
The plan is not pet insurance but optional accidental insurance can be added to your pet’s plan for a reasonable monthly cost.
Download a Bay Tree Vets Loyalty Plan brochure
The Loyalty Plan provides:
- Regular checks and maintenance of good general health for your pet
- Top quality licensed medication
- Convenient monthly payments for routine services
- 20% discount on normal charges
- Discounts on additional services
- Optional Accidental Injury Cover
Prevention is better than cure!
- Our practice membership scheme provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy.
- Regular visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and up-to-date worming and flea treatments.
- In addition, an overall clinical examination provides pet owners with peace of mind as we carefully monitor the general health of your pet and offer advice, support and treatment planning. This can reduce or prevent problems arising in the future.
- Furthermore, the cost of maintaining the general health of your pets is distributed throughout the year by making monthly Direct Debit payments – it couldn’t be simpler. It also gives a saving of 20% on the routine treatments
- Whilst spreading the cost of routine treatments, all members then qualify for additional discounts on other items in the practice.
- Pets in the ‘Bay Tree Loyalty Plan’ can be covered for Accidental Injury up to £2,500 per incident up to a total of £5,000 in any 12-month period (an excess applies). This option is available for only a small additional charge per pet, per month.’